Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above post that have arisen in the University
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the Integrated Results Based Management (IRBM) system.
- Participate in planning, monitoring and evaluation of annual performance management and craft Performance Contracts for the University.
- Develop Monitoring and Evaluation policies, procedures, appropriate framework and attendant systems for the implementation of the effective monitoring and evaluation of the University’s programmes and projects.
- Assist in the development of key performance indicators for all activities undertaken by the University and develop feedback mechanisms to address deficiencies.
- Assist with the design, facilitation and coordination of recommended capacity building initiatives, such as workshops and training programmes for relevant stakeholders, in order to facilitate a culture of results-based management.
- Assist in the conduct of evaluation/impact assessment studies of key projects/programmes to ensure the achievement of set targets.
- Undertake statistical analysis on activities carried out and prepare reports to assist in enhancing service delivery.
- Collaborate with relevant Departments/ Institutes and Faculties to ensure collation and compilation of data and statistics for the preparation of reports;
- Assist in the conduct of ongoing reviews of the implementation of M&E systems within Faculties/ Departments and Institutes.
- Undertake research on best practices and trends in M&E to keep abreast of modern best practices and make recommendations for their inclusion in current and future projects, programmes and policies.
- Monitor and evaluate the implementation of the University’s Strategic Plan and
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Vice Chancellor.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Bachelor of Science in Monitoring and Evaluation/ Project Management or equivalent.
- A MSc in Monitoring and Evaluation or Post Graduate Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation are added advantages.
- A minimum of at least three years of experience in monitoring and evaluation environment.
- Information on salary and other benefits will be made available to shortlisted candidates.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit applications which should include the application letter, certified copies of certificates, national identification and a detailed Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, present salary, date of availability, contact details, names and addresses of three referees. Applications in envelopes clearly indicating post applied for should be addressed to:
The Deputy Registrar, Human Resources Marondera University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology
P.O. Box 35
OR Hand Deliver to:
Marondera University of Agricultural Sciences and Technology
15 Longlands Road
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. The University does not charge applicants a fee at any stage of the recruitment process and does not have Agents who receive applications on its behalf.
Deadline: 05 April 2023