Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Officer (Chipinge)
FACT seeks the services of a Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning Officer detailed.
The Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning Officer (MEAL) is responsible for Coordinating the MEAL activities at the district level. The Officer will support the MEAL Specialist in the management of the Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP), data collection and research activities.
- Reports to: District Coordinator.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinating the OVC & DREAMS District monitoring, evaluation and reporting activities.
- Supporting MEAL in the management of the Performance Monitoring Plan (PMP) and all data collection activities at the district level.
- Data quality management to meet 5 dimensions of quality (validity, reliability, timeliness, precision and accuracy).
- Database Management (DHIS2).
- Support Research activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation, Statistics, Public Health, Social Sciences, Demography, Epidemiology, or any other related field. Masters’ degree is an added advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation of HIV programs.
- Experience with management information systems such as DHIS2 and DATIM.
- Experience in the development of indicators, target setting, analysis of data, and interpretation of results.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities:
- Sound knowledge and experience regarding M&E, statistics and quality assurance/quality improvement.
- Sensitivity to cultural differences and understanding of the political and ethical issues in Zimbabwe.
- Capacity to manage and build the capacity of district teams.
- Ability to manage tight deadlines and deliver results with minimal supervision.
- High degree of proficiency in written and spoken English communication, including presentation and training skills
- Ability to supervise staff.
- High computer skills.
How to Apply
Then send a detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting the post.
Please ensure that both steps are carried out to complete the application process.
- FACT commits itself to protecting children whom its staff, volunteers as well as outsiders may get into contact with. The organisation’s mandate is to serve the best interest of all children through protection from abuse, harm and exclusion, child participation and development in all its programs.
- FACT is an equal opportunity employer which does not discriminate in terms of race, tribe, place of origin, political opinion, colour, creed, gender, pregnancy, HIV/AIDS status or, subject to the Disabled Persons Act [Chapter 17:01].
- FACT does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process.
NB: Only short listed candidates will be notified.
Deadline: 09 June 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Family AIDS Caring Trust (FACT)
Family AIDS Caring Trust Zimbabwe (FACT) is a Christian based organisation that was instituted in 1987 as Zimbabwe’s first AIDS Service Organisation pioneering the HIV response in Zimbabwe. Since establishment, FACT Zimbabwe has been a leading National HIV and development organisation implementing various projects directly and through partnerships. The organisations programming focuses on 4 strategic pillars Safeguarding and Sustainable Livelihoods (SSL), Health and Well-being (HW), Strategic Information and Research (SIR) and Organisational Efficiency and Effectiveness (OEE).