EcoCash Holdings is looking for a versatile and dynamic Network Administrator to join its Information Systems Technical team. The main purpose of the position is to provide 2nd level support and 3rd level escalation for Corporate Network elements and extranets in order to maintain network up-time, network quality and service assurance within set key performance indicators.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides and maintains accurate updates to the inventory of Network equipment and configuration databases.
- Assesses service and network impact and dependencies for ALL change requests.
- Schedules, initiates, monitors, and analyses preventive maintenance activities.Performs back-office preventive maintenance activities for corporate and extranet network elements nodes.
- Creates, follows up and ensures closure of CSRs for faults escalated to vendors/ service providers.
- Explores on new technological developments in the telecoms industry and recommends how to improve own network designs.
- Produces outage, incident, root cause, and corporate network `performance reports.Carries out software rollout support (updates, patches etc.), software, hardware, and configuration consistency checks.Implements and enforces Corporate Network Operations policies and procedures.
- Creates and updates knowledge base of known/recurrent network faults.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4 Years experience.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://careers.ecocashholdings.co.zw/job/network-administrator-3/
Deadline: 16 March 2023
Ecocash Holdings (Cassava Smartech)