The Office Cleaner maintain a clean and safe working environment. S/He works closely with his/her supervisor. He gives special attention to each task and possess endurance needed for the job due to demands that the job requires.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Office Cleaner is responsible for maintaining and cleaning the office,
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as closing windows,
- lLcking doors after operating hours,
- Make requisition for supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
- Perform other duties as necessary and assigned by Supervisor
- It is all staff shared responsibility and obligation to safeguard and protect populations with whom we work, including adults who may be particularly vulnerable and children. This includes safeguarding from the following conduct by our staff or partners: sexual exploitation and abuse; exploitation, neglect, or abuse of children or adults at risk, and any form of trafficking in persons. Staff are also responsible for preventing violations to our Code of Conduct and Ethics, which may involve Conflicts of Interest, Fraud, Corruption or Harassment. If you see, hear or are made aware of any violations to the Code of Conduct and Ethics or Safeguarding Policy, you have an obligation to report.
- International Medical Corps is proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, age, disability or status as a veteran.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 O level passes in including Maths and English.
- 4 years relevant experience in the NGO/UN sector or hotels.
- Fluent in English.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please send your curriculum vitae and cover letter to email@example.com; clearly stating on the email subject line the position title.
NB: International Medical Corps never asks job applicants for a fee, payment, or other monetary transaction. If you are asked for money in connection with this recruitment, please report to International Medical Corps at the website provided at the end of this document.
Website for reporting misconduct: www.InternationalMedicalCorps.ethicspoint.com Please do not submit your CV or application to this website, it will not be considered for review
Deadline: 17 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
International Medical Corps
International Medical Corps is a global, nonprofit, humanitarian aid organization that provides emergency medical services, healthcare training and capacity building to those affected by disaster, disease or conflict." It seeks to strengthen medical services and infrastructure in the aftermath of crises."