Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above post which has arisen within the Zimbabwe Gender Commission.
The position exists to provide housekeeping and beverages preparation to ensure that the organisation is kept in a clean, hygienic and tidy mannerto provide fora clean working environment and reports to Administration Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sweep, scrub and mop the floor to remove all dirt to ensure a clean and presentable environment at all times.
- Dusts and polishes furniture to ensure that it is presentable thus enhancing the image of the organization.
- Ensure that toiletries and detergents are properly used to avoid wastages.
- Ensure that all electric gadgets switched off by end of shift to mitigate electrical disasters that will damage property.
- Serve refreshments to visitors when required to do so.
- Clean sinks and ablutions to comply with occupational health and safety regulations to ensure a hygienic working environment
- Dust furniture equipment to ensure that the equipment is clean and to avoid effects of accumulated dust on electronic equipment thus increasing the lifespan.
- Empty sanitary bins to avoid the accumulation of bacteria and the spread of diseases.
- Clean and maintain stock of kitchen utensils to ensure that hygienic standards are maintained and to account for equipment and utensils.
- Clears and cleans the tea room to make sure that it is presentable at all times for use by staff.
- Prepare and serve beverages to all staff in their respective offices.
- The incumbent is coached and given guidance by the superior on how to use equipment and different detergents to ensure for the proper and correct use.
- The superior uses time sheets to determine performance of incumbent.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 "0" Levels.
- 1-2 years' experience.
- Results Focus.
- Concern for Order & Quality.
- Teamwork & Cooperation.
- Planning & Organizing.
- Resource Management.
How to Apply
Applications should submit an application letter accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified accademic and professional certificatesApplications should clearly indicate the post being applied for and should be sent to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Zimbabwe Gender Commission
1st Floor, Pax House
89 Kwame Nkrumah Avenue
Deadline: 14 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Gender Commission
The Zimbabwe Gender Commission was established in terms of Section 245 of the Constitution of Zimbabwe, “hereinafter referred to as the Constitution” and operationalised through the Zimbabwe Gender Commission (ZGC) Act (Chapter 10:31). It;s Mission is to promote and protect gender equality through public education, research, investigations and monitoring.