Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in vacant posts under the Health Directorate in the Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Service in various Provinces. Interested applicants must be Zimbabwean citizens vaccinated against COVID-19 and must have no criminal record.
Stations: Bulawayo Metropolitan Province x1; Matabeleland South Province x1; Matabeleland North Province x2; Mashonaland West Province x1; Mashonaland East Province x1 & Manicaland Province x1.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Job Related.
Qualifications and Experience
- Five '0' Level subjects including English Language.
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technician from a recognized Institution or equivalent.
- Registered with Pharmacist Council of Zimbabwe.
- Current Practicing Certificate.
- Aged between 18 - 35 years.
- Two years' experience is an added advantage.
In return, the Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Service offers:
- Competitive salary Free medical benefits.
- Contributory Pension scheme.
- Generous leave conditions.
- Free uniforms.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should drop their handwritten applications together with Curriculum Vitae including certified copies of Birth Certificate, National Identity Card, Academic and Professional Qualifications at the undersigned address addressed to:
ZPCS National Headquarters,
47 Mbuya Nehanda Street,
Private Bag 7718,
Deadline: 28 April 2023