Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill in positions that have risen within TIMB. Successful candidates will be based at TIMB Head Office in Harare. Reports To: Procurement Officer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Compiling, recording, issuing and updating tender documents and specifications.
- Ensuring that the evaluating committees are properly constituted.
- Providing secretarial services to site meetings, tender opening meetings and evaluation committees.
- Carrying out vendor appraisals and due diligence on suppliers.
- Assisting in preparing evaluation reports for the Procurement Regulatory Authority of Zimbabwe for tenders that require prior reviews.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Assisting the Procurement Officer with the Procurement Plan.
- Performing any other duty as assigned by the Procurement Officer.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or related field.
- Holder of a Diploma from the Chartered Institute of Purchasing and Supply (CIPS).
- At least 2 years of postgraduate experience in Public Procurement.
- Communication skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Data analysis skills.
- Mathematically competent.
- Appreciation of Microsoft Office packages.
How to Apply
If interested submit your application letter, certified copies of qualifications and a detailed CV addressed to: email@example.com, clearly indicating in block letters the position in the subject line, that is, "PROCUREMENT ASSISTANT".
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline: 26 May 2023