Procurement Officer (Grade: D3)
Zimbabwe Media Commission is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill in the above post that has arisen at the Commission.
Reports To: Manager Procurement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The objective of the job is to assist with evaluation of suppliers, products and services, assisting with preparing orders, compare: e schedules and relevant procurement documents for authorization and approval, preparing bidding documents in compliance with relevant regulations and in compliance with the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management / Purchasing and Supply or equivalent.
- A chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) graduate Diploma would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of two years' experience in procurement or relevant field.
- Athorough understanding of the Public Procurement and Disposal of PublicAssetsAct and its attendant statutes.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills.
- Excellent writing and computer skills including SAP.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications accompanied by certified copies of original certificates qualifications to:
108 Swan Drive Alexandra Park,
NB. Clearly Indicate on Envelope/Email the post being applied for.
Deadline: 17 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Media Commission
The commission was tasked with making recommendations to Government to ensure the future funding of public service media is sustainable, ensures independent editorial oversight and delivers value for money to the public.