Project Clerk (Bursary Department)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above post. The successful candidate shall be responsible for all University projects clerical and administrative works. The role supports the Assistant Bursar-Projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Creating, updating, maintaining and keeping projects database, files and filing system.
- Performs general bookkeeping work on a job costing basis which may include entering data and maintaining records, invoices, and supporting documents of amounts due for items purchased or services rendered.
- Providing accounting and clerical assistance to the accounting projects department.
- Preparing bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements.
- Ordering and Issuing projects stocks.
- Projects debtors and creditors management.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Head of Department.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have at least five (5) “O” Level passes including English Language and Mathematics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy or.
- Higher National Diploma in Accountancy or an equivalent qualification from a reputable institution.
- At least one (1) year post qualification experience in a Finance or Accounting setup.
- Have good organizational skills.
- Be able to plan, manage and coordinate events.
- Be highly competent in Information Technology.
- Be mature, hardworking, reliable and well groomed.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send one set of their application merged in continuous pdf format to: firstname.lastname@example.org consisting of the application letter, certified copies of educational certificates, transcripts, National ID, Birth Certificate and a Curriculum Vitae giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, previous employment and experience, telephone number, present salary, date of availability, names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees.
Applications should clearly indicate the “Post” which is being applied for in the subject line and addressed to:
The Assistant Registrar- Human Resources
Bindura University of Science Education
P Bag 1020
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates. Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
For more information phone (66210) 7531-2, 7622, 7623, 0772 154 882-9.
Deadline: 20 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Bindura University of Science Education (BUSE)
Bindura University of Science Education is a Zimbabwean university offering courses within the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, Science Education, Commerce and Social Sciences.
Address: 741 Chimurenga road, Bindura