Project Coordinator (10 months)
Zimbabwe Red Cross Society is looking for experienced personnel to fill the role of Project Coordinator for an IFRC- USAID BHA Project (RCCE). The project seeks to improve the uptake of Covid -19 vaccination.
Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Operations Director, the successful candidate shall:
- Lead the project team providing guidance, technical training and assistance to concerned project staff on the implementation of the project.
- Planning and monitoring of weekly, monthly and quarterly project activities.
- Support and facilitate regular program and technical partner review meetings.
- Collaborate with HR team in management of project personnel and organisational resources.
- Conducting community stakeholder leadership orientation and sensitisation meetings.
- Collect and collate monitoring and evaluation data with the support of M & E officer.
- Stakeholder engagement.
- Prepare and submit monthly/quarterly progress reports to the operations director.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or postgraduate qualification in Public Health or any other related qualification. An advanced degree is an added advantage.
- At least 5 years progressive relevant working experience in public health with 3 years of senior managerial experience from reputable regional or international organisations.
- Experience in the NGO sector an added advantage.
- Class 4 Driver’s licence.
How to Apply
Apply to The Secretary General on: email@example.com
Deadline: 11 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Red Cross Society
The Zimbabwe Red Cross Society, a member of the global Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement, is a voluntary organisation whose aim is to alleviate the suffering of the most vulnerable communities. It is an auxiliary to government as mandated through the Zimbabwe Red Cross Society Act of Parliament No 30 of 1981 also known as Chapter 17.08. It has branches throughout the country and is part of the global Red Cross movement present in 189 countries. Orphans and Vulnerable Children, the elderly, the chronically ill, the HIV infected and affected, the elderly and widowed and the generally disadvantaged members of the community make up our beneficiary list. As a disaster relief organisation, the ZRCS is also a member of the civil protection unit (CPU) and it responds to both natural and manmade disasters.
Address: 10 St Annes Road, Avondale, Harare