Public Information Compliance Manager (Grade E1)
Zimbabwe Media Commission is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill in the above post that has arisen at the Commission.
Reports To: Director: Public Information, Compliance And Promotion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Public Information Compliance Manager is responsible for interfacing with public entities as well as attending to appeals lodged by members of public.
- The incumbent is responsible for organising committee hearings for the Public Information Appeals Committee.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences or any other related qualification.
- Two years related work experience.
- Strong understanding of the Freedom of Information Act.
- Excellent writing and organisational skills.
- Strong oral and written communication abilities.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications accompanied by certified copies of original certificates qualifications to:
108 Swan Drive Alexandra Park,
NB. Clearly Indicate on Envelope/Email the post being applied for.
Deadline: 17 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Media Commission
The commission was tasked with making recommendations to Government to ensure the future funding of public service media is sustainable, ensures independent editorial oversight and delivers value for money to the public.