Quality Assurance Officer
We are looking for enthusiastic, self - motivated and committed individuals to join our Dynamic team members for the above post. Reporting To: General Manager TelOne Centre For Learning.
- Reference Number: Tel20234448
Provides vision and strategic direction in all quality matters in the academic and support sectors of the institution across all institutional activities to include teaching, learning, examination process, students’ welfare etc. The Quality Assurance Officer represents the interest of quality both in the institution and externally.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures Quality Recruitments, Selection, Admissions, Programmes, Teaching, Training, Examinations, Assessments, Researches And Innovation At The Institution And Coordination Of The Activities Thereof.
- Monitors Regularly Guidance And Requirements Issued By The Quality Assurance Agencies Including Zimbabwe Council For Higher Education, City And Guilds, International Computer Driving License And Initiating And Coordinating Action As Appropriate.
- Provides An Oversight Of Quality Assurance And Enhancement Mechanisms Implemented At TCFL Including Consideration Of Annual Quality System Reviews.
- Provides Guidance In Development And Implementation Of Quality Assurance And Enhancement Procedures And Practices.
- Ensures Adherence And Compliance With Quality Assurance Processes And Procedures To Ensure The Quality Of Provision And Standards Of Institution Programmes Are Maintained.
- Facilitates Setting Of Clear And Explicit Performance Standards In All Of Its Functions.
- Monitors Implementation Of Quality Assurance Processes As Per The Set Standards.
- Spearheads And Coordinates Internal Self-Evaluation Of Both Academic And Support Provision In The Institution.
- Analysis Of Self-Evaluation Reports And Identification Of Issues Arising Thereof That Need Attention For Improvement.
- Monitors Trends In Quality Assurance Matters Regionally, Internationally And Advises The Institution Accordingly.
- Synthesis Of New Approaches To Quality Assurance Matters Informed By Research In Higher Education.
- Evaluates Potential Partners To Ensure That They Meet The Minimum Specified Standards By The Institution And Its Affiliates.
- Inculcates A Culture Of Quality Excellence To All Staff Members Through Various Programs Including Participation In Policy Review Workshops And Other Quality Assurance Training.
- Puts In Place Annual Quality Reviews To Assure Compliance With All Statutory And Accreditation Standards.
- Completes All Other Related Tasks As And When Required.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree In Business Management, Information Communication Technology / Business Administration /Accounting Or Equivalent From A Reputable Institution
- A Post Graduate Degree Is An Added Advantage.
- A Certificate In Quality Management Systems Or Quality Assurance In Higher Education Is An Added Advantage.
- Three (3) Years Relevant Post Qualification Experience In Managing Operations In A University Environment Is An Added Advantage.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: http://careers.telone.co.zw/job-details/101
Deadline: 21 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
TelOne Zimbabwe is a parastatal telecommunications company owned by the Zimbabwe government headquartered in Harare's Central Business District. It provides Voice, Internet and Data services and has a wide network distribution with infrastructure in almost every corner of this country.