Quality Assurance Tester
Ecocash Holdings is looking to hire a versatile, results-driven and confident Quality Assurance Engineer to join its diverse team. The Quality Assurance Engineer duties will include software quality testing, creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases, ensures that the team and third parties compliance with the company SHE policy, Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities, collaborating with developers to fix problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Mobile and web applications automationProduct requirements review and walkthroughs.
- Enterprise architecture reviews to ensure compliance with best practices.
- Developing standards, methods, and procedures to determine product quality and release readiness.
- Reviewing software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks.
- Design and execution of razor-sharp test casesEnsuring adoption of requirement focused testing and business process focused testingIdentifying program deviance from standards and suggesting modifications to ensure compliance.
- Bug tracking and closure.
- Plans test schedules in accordance with project scope and delivery dates.
- Plans test schedules in accordance with project scope and delivery datesLoad testing of business applications to ensure proper scaling.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 3 years experience.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://careers.ecocashholdings.co.zw/job/quality-assurance-tester-3/
Deadline: 16 March 2023
Ecocash Holdings (Cassava Smartech)