Receptionist: (B5) Chinhoyi Caves Motel
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for the above position which has become vacant within the Authority. The incumbent will be based at Chinhoyi Caves Motel reporting to the General Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets, welcomes guest and visitors in-person and on the phone,
- Attends to the reception area,
- Answers telephone calls and provides caller with exact information and directing calls to the appropriate person,
- Guides and directs customers and visitors to correct offices and rooms,
- Prepares letters and maintains spreadsheets to update customer database,
- Schedules and assists in planning appointments and preparation of meetings, organize conference with management,
- Responds to all inqueries and quiries, physically, on telephone and on emails,
- Ensures a clean, professional and tidy office environment,
- Be aware of guests movements in and out of the stablishement, notifying appropriate parties and officers,
- Any other duties as given by Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management or equivalent,
- 5 ‘O’ levels including English, Mathematics. Ability to speak a 3rd language will be an added advantage,
- Basic computer knowledge, appropriate software proficiency and good typing ability,
- Multi-task handling ability, knowledge of administrative procedures and clerical duties,
- Knowledge of Microsoft office package, telephone communication, listening skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication is an important key competence,
- Possess high skill of Customer Services,
- Atleast one year experience in a similar environment.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their written applications together with detailed CVs addressed to:
The Regional Manager - Mid Zambezi
Attention: Senior Human Resources Officer
Chinhoyi Caves Recreational Park
P. Bag 7713
Email: email@example.com OR hand deliver to Mid Zambezi Registry Office.
Deadline: 19 May 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority (ZIMPARKS)
Zimbabwe Parks and Wildlife Management Authority is an agency of the Zimbabwe government managing national parks. ZimParks conserves Zimbabwe's wildlife heritage through effective, efficient and sustainable utilization of natural resources for the benefit of present and future generations and stakeholders. Conservation involves ecological research and monitoring with respect to the various wildlife species in the country.
Phone: +263 (242) 707625/ 8, +263 8677707627