Taking an office or administrative supportive position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Welcomes clients pleasantly and politely on arrival and assisting with relevant information.
- Responds to and resolves customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Schedules appointments for prospective clients.
- Cross selling and up selling Ultramed services.
- Responds to enquiries, accepts messages and relays the same to the respective personnel.
- Receives, screens and directs all incoming calls to the appropriate individual or office promptly and accurately in a friendly and courteous manner.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Marketing, Secretarial Studies or any other relevant qualification.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Clear verbal and written communication and ability to prepare accurate reports.
- Ability to interact with clients.
- Ability to plan and organize in line with job requirements.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 15 April 2023