Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above posts. (Harare x2 and Bulawayo x1)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducts all fuel offloading connections (i.e. pump and hose, power connection) at the site to ensure safe transfer of fuel into the generator tank.
- Conducts basic generator power supply site checks (circuit breaker, oil levels, battery conditions,) and air conditioner functionality.
- Records generator run hours, fuel levels before and after refuelling.
- Compiles site reports including access roads that require attention.
- Engages casual workers to carry fuel to inaccessible sites, site cleanliness, and site security issues.
- Recharges ZESA units at all base stations and records opening and closing balances of the units.
- Ensure safe delivery of fuel from pick up points to base station sites.
- Ensure tanker is clean, serviced and properly licensed all the time.Accepts and sets off for planned deliveries using FOA system.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Diploma.
- 2 years experience
How to Apply
To Apply Use Lkink: https://recruitment.econet.co.zw/job/refuelling-driver-x-3-harare-x2-and-bulawayo-x-1/
Deadline: 30 March 2023