Regional Managers x2
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced individuals to fill the positions which have arisen in Retail Banking Department.
Reporting to the Head Retail Banking, the incumbent will be responsible for providing leadership, planning, and coordination to achieve operational efficiencies, business growth, and the desired customer experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Retail Banking strategy formulation and implementation.
- Sales and business development.
- Account relationship management and service delivery.
- Financial and Portfolio Risk Management.
- Operations Management.
- Leadership & Staff Development.
Qualifications and Experience
- First Degree in Commerce/Accounting/Business Studies or equivalent business-related degree.
- IOBZ Diploma.
- 5 years retail banking experience at managerial level.
How to Apply
Remuneration: The positions offer an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Interested candidates should email their applications accompanied with a detailed CV, proof of qualifications and experience to: email@example.com
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 20 May 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
POSB - People’s Own Savings Bank
The Peoples Own Savings Bank, formerly the Post Office Savings Bank, was established in 1904 as a statutory fund to mobilise savings for national development. The Bank commenced its operations through the Post Office infrastructure network.
It is a savings bank in Zimbabwe. It is one of the financial institutions, licensed and supervised by the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe, the national banking regulator.