Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill in vacant posts under the Health Directorate in the Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Service in various Provinces. Interested applicants must be Zimbabwean citizens vaccinated against COVID-19 and must have no criminal record.
Stations: Harare Metropolitan Province x5; Bulawayo Metropolitan Province x5; Masvingo Province x8; Matabeleland South Province x5; Matabeleland North Province x5; Mashonaland West Province x3; Mashonaland East Province x3; Manicaland Province x2; Mashonaland Central Province x3; Midlands Province x8.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Job Related.
Qualifications and Experience
- Five '0" Level subjects including English Language.
- Diploma in General Nursing.
- Registered with the Nurses Council of Zimbabwe.
- Current Practicing Certificate Aged between 16-35 years.
- Two years' experience is an added advantage.
In return, the Zimbabwe Prisons and Correctional Service offers:
- Competitive salary Free medical benefits.
- Contributory Pension scheme.
- Generous leave conditions.
- Free uniforms.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should drop their handwritten applications together with Curriculum Vitae including certified copies of Birth Certificate, National Identity Card, Academic and Professional Qualifications at the undersigned address addressed to:
ZPCS National Headquarters,
47 Mbuya Nehanda Street,
Private Bag 7718,
Deadline: 28 April 2023