Registration And Accreditation Officer (Grade: D3)
Zimbabwe Media Commission is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill in the above post that has arisen at the Commission.
Reports To: Registrar.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The purpose of this job is to assist in the assessment of registration and accreditation applications, undertaking of accreditation of all media practitioners including maintaining an efficient data base of the same.
Qualifications and Experience
- A National Diploma, Higher National Diploma or degree in Mass Communication, Media Studies, or other relevant disciplines.
- At least two years' relevant experience in a similar or relevant field.
- Excellent computer skills and good report writing skills.
- Ability to create or source information and database security systems.
- Ability to keep abreast of emerging technologies/solutions for database creation and security.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications accompanied by certified copies of original certificates qualifications to:
108 Swan Drive Alexandra Park,
NB. Clearly Indicate on Envelope/Email the post being applied for.
Deadline: 17 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Media Commission
The commission was tasked with making recommendations to Government to ensure the future funding of public service media is sustainable, ensures independent editorial oversight and delivers value for money to the public.