Relief Driver (Bulawayo)
MUSASA is a national NGO that started work in 1988 focusing on Violence against women (VAW). MUSASA mainly focuses on direct support to survivors of Gender-based violence, GBV prevention, and advocacy at a local and national level.
MUSASA is looking for Relief/ Standby Drivers who can be called as and when needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs work in the operation of a vehicle to assure the safe transportation of clients, staff and goods to and from various destinations in the country.
- Assumes responsibility for care and maintenance of the vehicle to include but not limited to fuel consumption and allocation, accurate accounting for kilometers, and facilitating procurement of services and equipment for vehicles.
Qualifications and Experience
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and a valid Defensive Driving Certificate is a must.
- Possession of a trade test certificate, or any recognized traffic certificate would be an added advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of traffic rules is a must.
- Good knowledge of vehicle insurance policies is required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in administration and maintenance of vehicles.
- The candidates should be mature and must be comfortable with all local languages.
How to Apply
Safeguarding Commitment: Musasa is committed to safeguarding the personal dignity and rights of beneficiaries. Any candidate offered a job with Musasa will be expected to adhere to Musasa’s Safeguarding Policy and conduct themselves in accordance with the provisions of this policy.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 23 June 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Musasa is a non-governmental organisation that was set up in 1988 to deal with issues of violence against women and girls. It provides relief to survivors of Gender Based Violence (GBV). Musasa operates from five (5) regional offices, Harare, Bulawayo, Gweru, Mutare and Masvingo.