Research and Innovation Lead Officer in Engineering
Applications are invited for the above senior positions that have arisen in the University.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Processing of innovation, as well as originating new ideas.
- Scouting and recognizing innovative ideas generated by other people, both within the university and external partners (entrepreneurs, industry).
- Identifying strategies, business opportunities, new technologies and developing new capabilities and architectures with partners and new business models to serve those opportunities.
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the Head of Department.
Qualifications and Experience
- An MSc in Engineering, Agriculture or related discipline or related discipline.
- Applicants should have experience in developing innovative products and proven track record in multidisciplinary research, collaboration and/ or management of partnerships and should ideally have at least 2 publications.
- The ideal candidate should have experience with interacting with students and/or teaching and learning.
How to Apply
Six copies of the application letter, certified copies of certificates and CVs giving full personal details including full names, place and date of birth, qualifications, experience, current salary, date of availability and names, e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of at least three referees should be addressed to:
The Senior Assistant Registrar,
Chinhoyi University of Technology,
Private Bag 7724,
Telephone No: (0267) 2129457
OR Apply online to or firstname.lastname@example.org. (Documents should be sent as a SINGLE PDF DOCUMENT)
NB: Applicants, who do not comply with the requirements, will be disqualified. Details on salary, allowances and other benefits shall be disclosed to shortlisted candidates only.
Deadline: 11 June 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Chinhoyi University of Technology (CUT)
Chinhoyi University of Technology is an educational institution whose mandate is teaching, learning and research as well as community service. It awards diplomas and degrees for varying subjects or programmes which have a technological bias. Chinhoyi University of Technology also known as CUT was established by an Act by the Parliament of Zimbabwe on 10 December 2001. It is located in the town of Chinhoyi in Mashonaland West about 120 km from Harare towards Lake Kariba and the Zambian border.