Zuva Petroleum invites suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the position of Retail Administrator based in Harare, reporting to the Retail Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Markets and sell Zuva products over the phone.
- Offers customer support for Zuva products by handling any complaints to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolves customer complaints to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Conducts customer onboarding and KYC process for new and existing customers.
- Prepares customer account reconciliations.
- Conduct market research and prepares reports.
- Coordinate Departmental activities and administrative work.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Marketing, Business Management, Accounting, Finance or Business relat
- A professional qualification in the relevant field is an added advantage.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience In Marketing, Finance, or similar environment.
Skills & Competence
- Ability to supervise and develop staff.
- Clear verbal and written communication.
- Ability to prepare accurate reports.
- Ability to plan and organise in line with job requirements.
- Ability to analyse and solve work related problems.
- Ability to interact and negotiate (where applicable).
How to Apply
Applicants accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae are to be submitted to: email@example.com
Deadline: 10 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zuva is a Zimbabwean company that was formed in 2010 and through our lineage we boast of more than 80 years of industry leading presence in this country. We are one of Africa's leading integrated energy companies operating from Zimbabwe.