Is responsible for developing sales team, coordinating sale operations and implementing sales techniques that allow the business to meet and surpass its sales targets consistently.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Training new staff members on company policies and procedures as needed.
- Providing regular feedback to each member of the sales team.
- Couching team members effective sales techniques and methods for increasing revenue.
- Developing strategies to improve sales performance through ongoing training and development.
- Meeting with clients to identify their needs and recommend products or services.
- Coordinating with marketing teams to promote new products or services to existing.
Qualifications and Experience
- A bachelors degree in marketing sale.
- Minimum of one year experience.
- clear verbal and written communication.
- Ability to interact with clients.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com
Deadline: 15 April 2023