Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill in above mentioned posts.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receiving, screening and assisting visitors as necessary.
- Responding to inquiries by letter, telephone and email, directing them as appropriate.
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
- Receiving incoming and outgoing mail and directing them to their relevant departments.
- Receiving papers for meetings and preparing files.
- Preparing correspondences and reports using various software applications such as word, spreadsheets, databases, and graphics packages.
- Maintaining records through retrieving, retaining, storing, compiling, coding and updating files as appropriate.
- Photocopying and printing documents for the office and
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have a National Diploma in Secretarial Studies plus one (1) year relevant proven working experience of front desk job responsibilities.
- Applicants must have five (5) Ordinary levels including English Language.
- In addition, applicants must be computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel and Power Point.
- Applicants must be mature, hardworking, reliable, honest and possess superior interpersonal and communication skills.
- Additional attributes required include ability to pay attention to detail and minute taking.
How to Apply
Applicants are urged to fill in all the necessary fields on the application platform and attach the required documents.
- Sign-In Login or Create an Account click Register
- Create a Profile with Personal Details, Academic Details and, or Work Experience.
- Apply for the preferred post under Home menu.
NB: Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates. Police clearance is mandatory for successful candidates. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 16 June 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Great Zimbabwe University (GZU)
Great Zimbabwe University is an institution of higher learning in the city of Masvingo, Zimbabwe. It is situated on the Masvingo Teachers’ College campus seven kilometres east of Masvingo CBD. The University was established through the recommendations of the Chetsanga Report of August 1995 which proposed the devolution of Teachers' and Technical Colleges into degree awarding institutions that would eventually become universities in their own right.
Phone: 08677 004747; +263 39 2266648/58/60/63; +263782780662