An opportunity to manage one of Zimbabwe’s largest and most loved brands, we are seeking a Brand Manager to be the custodian of the NESTLÉ CEREVITA portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities
- This role will allow the successful candidate to fully utilize their core Marketing Competencies, to execute innovative brand and business strategies which will create value, delight consumers, and take the Nestlé Cerevita® brand delivering sustainable growth.
- Know your consumer deeply by understanding the consumer behavior by conducting qualitative and quantitative studies in liaison with the local research team and research partners.
- Implement the Healthy Cereals strategy, aligned in the context of the overall business strategy for the brand, supporting focus countries.
- Inspire the brand vision and essence by deeply understanding actively and consistently ensuring the brand essence governs everything the brand says and does.
- Innovate Bigger, Bolder, Better and Passionately seeks out ideas, leveraging internal & external resources to contribute to the development of an innovation pipeline.
- Ensures consumer centricity, applies Innovation levers, maintains vibrancy via relevant innovation & renovation for the brand to deliver on commercial objectives.
- Plan and contribute to the development and execution of a strong, cross-functionally aligned brand and integrated Commercial Plan.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Marketing, Business Management or any Commercial Degree.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Marketing, Trade Marketing, Sales or any commercial function (FMCG experience preferable).
- Knowledge of brand strategic planning.
- Must have worked on consumer brands for FMCG company with at least 4 years experience
- Experience working in cross functional teams.
- Has contributed to the development & implementation of business strategy aimed at increasing brand competitiveness.
- Good knowledge of Digital & Performance Marketing.
- Ingenious - An innovative yet objective thinker.
- Explorer - Demonstrates a ‘can do’ / entrepreneurial & commercial acumen.
- Astute - Ability to deliver projects in full, on time and to the highest quality.
- Results Focused – Driven to get the best result and win, challenges themselves and others Must have strong analytical skills i.e. use research, factual information when solving problems and come up with well thought through solutions.
- Numerate with good attention to detail.
- Ability to work well under time pressure / stressful conditions.
- Influence/Negotiation Skills.
- Computer Literacy (SAP, Microsoft office, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://jobdetails.nestle.com/job/Harare-Senior-Brand-Manager/916972801/?utm_source=linkedin
Deadline: 28 March 2023