Our client within the mining industry, is looking for a site agent to join their team. This position could be based around the country and the successful candidate must be willing to travel and work out of Harare.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client’s specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs.
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public.
- Coordinating and supervising construction workers.
- Selecting tools and materials.
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety.
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs, and drawings.
- Maintaining quality control procedures.
- Finding ways to prevent problems from happening and to solve any that crop up.
- Assessing and minimising risk.
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork.
- Helping to negotiating contracts and securing permits and licences.
Qualifications and Experience
- BTech/BSc/BEng Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 15+ years’ experience in site supervision.
- Understanding of explosive is an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you qualify kindly email your CV in plain word document format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 05 March 2023
Precision Recruitment International (PRI)
Precision Recruitment International (PRI) is a fully integrated Human Capital services company with a Pan-African focus. We have offices in Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Angola, South Africa, Mauritius and Kenya and have successfully run recruitment and HR projects throughout the continent. We also work across multiple industry sectors including mining, NGOs, agriculture, construction, FMCG, financial services and technology.