Software Development Manager
Are you a passionate about systems development with at least 4 years’ experience in mobile money technology, international remittances, insurance and digital payments systems? If your answer is yes, then Ecocash Holdings is looking to hire you.
You will be responsible for providing leadership in the development, implementation and third level support of enterprise applications. You must have a Degree in Computer Science, but a post graduate qualification will give you an advantage. The role requires sound experience in a mobile financial service environment, with a strong background in software development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications.
- Managing all the activities of the software development team and set goals for each team member to ensure timely project delivery.
- Keep up to date with the latest development software.
- Hire and train new developers.
- Provide guidance to the team and ensure they adhere to development standards.
- Ensure proper documentation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5 years experience.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://careers.ecocashholdings.co.zw/job/software-development-manager/
Deadline: 16 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Ecocash Holdings (Cassava Smartech)