Student on attachment: Property Management (Harare)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above mentioned poost.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Business development and client relationship management and reporting.
- Conducting property valuations and setting rental parameters to achieve desired performance.
- Property investment through disposals and acquisitions.
- Research support for pitches, presentations, internal and client meetings.
- Property portfolio performance analysis and refocusing
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor Commerce: Real Estate (Required), Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): Finance Banking And Investment Management (Required), Bachelor Of Finance: Property Studies (Required)
- Client Relationship, Communication, Computer Literacy.
- Excellent command of the English language, both in communication ability and in drafting skills.
How to Apply
Deadline: 17 June 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Old Mutual Zimbabwe
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.