Freda Rebecca Gold Mine, the leading gold producer in Zimbabwe has a vacancy for a Surveyor reporting to the Senior Surveyor in the Technical Services Department.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conducting surveys to obtain data used in planning mining operations.
- Installing pegs and grades for the accurate guidance of development and production mining activities.
- Updating surveys, relevant maps, drawings, statutory mine plans and databases with any amended information fully complying with Mining (Management and Safety) Regulations Part VI.
- Conducting borehole surveys and direction marking for the purposes of exploration and evaluation drilling.
- Conducting monthend measurements and reconciliations of mine production figures.
- Carrying out topographic surveys and draughting of relevant maps.
- Conducting all stockpile and dumps surveys as per schedule requirements.
- Conducting mine claims inspections and beacon maintenance as specified in the Mines and Minerals Act.
- Providing effective communication of plans and appropriate instructions to designated teams.
- Maintaining accurate data/records/documentation.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bsc. (Hons) Degree in Surveying and Geomatics (2.1) class or better, OR Diploma in Mine Survey. 3 years underground mining experience in a similar position.
- Should have knowledge of survey softwares.
- Sound knowledge of ISO 14001:2015 and 150 45001:2018.
How to Apply
Suitable candidates who meet the basic requirements and are interested in this career opportunity to send their application letters, detailed C.Vs and copies of academic certificates to: email@example.com
NB: Freda Rebecca Gold Mine does not require any payments for its recruitment processe.
Deadline: 14 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Freda Rebecca Gold Mine