Systems Support Analyst
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above mentioned position which have arisen in the Information Technology department.
Reporting to the Applications Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for systems analysis and development, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of the systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing and translating business cases from user requirements.
- Translating user requirements into technical specifications.
- Developing system interfaces and integrations with external systems.
- Designing manuals of new systems and updating all system technical manuals.
- Testing all system patches and new system configurations before implementation.
- Implementing tested systems and products as per business specifications.
- Supervising user acceptance tests for new products/ features and new configurations.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Computer Science, IT or related qualification.
- Project Management Diploma will be an added advantage.
- 2 years’ experience in systems analysis, design and development.
- Proficiency in current programming tools.
- Proficiency in MS office suite, email application and MS project.
Remuneration: The positions offer attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email their CVs and applications clearly indicating on email subject heading the position being applied for, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Deadline: 16 June 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
POSB - People’s Own Savings Bank
The Peoples Own Savings Bank, formerly the Post Office Savings Bank, was established in 1904 as a statutory fund to mobilise savings for national development. The Bank commenced its operations through the Post Office infrastructure network.
It is a savings bank in Zimbabwe. It is one of the financial institutions, licensed and supervised by the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe, the national banking regulator.