We are looking for enthusiastic, self - motivated and committed individuals to join our Dynamic team members for the above post. Reporting To: Finance Manager Corporate.
- Reference Number: Tel20234138
Responsible for tax reporting and advise to management on legislation changes that affect the business, ensuring company's compliance with all applicable tax regulations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares, Files, Maintains Supporting Schedules And Pay Monthly, Quarterly And Ad-Hoc Tax Returns On Time.
- Prepares Withholding Tax Remittances And Issue Of Certificates To Suppliers.
- Assists In Effective Tax Planning And Tax Risk Management.
- Establishes And Streamlines Methods Of Tax Preparation To Foster A Strong Tax Control Environment.
- Oversees All Tax Audits With ZIMRA And External Auditors.
- Maintains And Update The Company Tax Asset Register.
- Maintains And Reconciles Tax Balances On All General Ledgers.
- Stays Abreast Of Up To Date Tax Developments And Advising Management On Their Impact To The Company.
- Recommends Tax Planning Strategies By Researching, Interpreting And Implementing Tax Laws.
- Completes All Other Related Tasks As And When Required.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree In Accounting/ Finance / Fiscal Studies Or Equivalent From Reputable Institutions.
- Professional Qualification Such As CAZ, CIMA, ACCA Or Tax Related Qualification Is An Added Advantage.
- Membership Of A Recognized Accounting Or Taxation Institution Is Preferable.
- A Minimum Of Three (3) Years Proven Work Experience.
- Experience At ZIMRA Is An Added Advantage.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: http://careers.telone.co.zw/job-details/107
Deadline: 21 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
TelOne Zimbabwe is a parastatal telecommunications company owned by the Zimbabwe government headquartered in Harare's Central Business District. It provides Voice, Internet and Data services and has a wide network distribution with infrastructure in almost every corner of this country.