Team Leader Network Surveillance
To lead and supervise Network Operations Centre first Level Fault Management activities on the Digital Services Platforms to maintain network up time and service assurance.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervises faults categorization for appropriate handling and communication.
- Raises trouble tickets, for network Incidents, problems and Customer Complaints received by Surveillance team through direct reports.
- Supervises and participates in first line remote maintenance and repairs in line with SLAs through direct reports.
- Coordinates the escalation of trouble tickets to 2nd Level Support.
- Communicates networks status updates in line with procedure.Supervises daily shift work and leave schedules for the team.
- Coordinates shift handover over and take over for the team in line with procedure.
- Supervises and controls the provision and allocation of spares, tools and other resources for the team.
- Engages customers, other third parties on network related issues.
- Controls costs for activities of direct reports.
- Provides inputs for CAPEX and OPEX budgets for the section.
- Oversees the SLA compliance of faults managed by Field Operations according to procedures.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant Postgraduate or vocational qualification will be an added advantage.
- Degree in Electronic /Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link:
Deadline: 16 March 2023
Econet Wireless Zimbabwe
Econet Wireless Zimbabwe Limited is the largest mobile telecommunications, technology and digital solutions company in Zimbabwe.
Now among the top three heavyweight counters, the company was listed on the Zimbabwe Stock Exchange (ZSE) in September 1998, less than three months after launching its commercial operations in July 1998.