Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the above post which has emerged in the University of Zimbabwe Innovation Hub. Reporting to the Manager, Innovation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing technical support to researchers and interns towards prototyping.
- Identifying ideal technical specifications to inform procurement processes and relevant use of equipment at the Innovation Hub.
- Operating, maintaining and servicing Innovation Hub equipment for sustainability.
- Developing SOPS, health and safety, and maintenance procedures for the laboratories and workshops.
- Training Innovation Hub researchers and interns in the use of advanced equipment and related technical support services.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of a Higher National Diploma in the relevant field.
- At least three (3) years' experience.
How to Apply
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Six copies of applications, including a curriculum vitae, giving full personal particulars indicating full name, place and date of birth; certified copies of national identification, birth certificate, proof of qualifications, employment and experience, present salary, telephone number and names and addresses of three referees should be addressed to:
Deputy Registrar,Human Resources
University of Zimbabwe
P.O. Box MP 167
Or Hand delivered to the Administration Block, door number 113.
NB: Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 06 April 2023