Test Automation Engineer (M/F) x20
We are looking for Test Automation Engineer profiles / CVs to pass on to our clients for their future recruitment campaigns.
Employment type: Permanent contract - Fixed-term contract - Freelance
Region: Bulawayo - Harare - Manicaland - Mashonaland Central - Mashonaland East - Mashonaland West - Masvingo - Matabeleland North - Matabeleland South - Midlands - International
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain, and execute automation tests.
- Develop and maintain test automation architecture and frameworks.
- Write complex scripts in one or more programming languages.
- Ensure scalability of automation and Continuous Integration across the solution.
- Assist in analysis and piloting of best-in-class automation testing tools and propose commission and use to relevant stakeholders.
- Design and develop strategic automated tests while maintaining and enhancing frameworks and test tools.
- Reviews specifications to determine software engineering requirements and design solutions meets design input.
- Estimates for software modules under development.
- Integrating automated tests with CI/CD builds.
- Follow the internal software quality process during design and implementation phase.
- Provides support with the development software verification activities through the design and implementation of software module, class and method level tests.
- Create a respectful work environment where you advocate for your team, create accountability and recognize accomplishments.
- Provide timely feedback to encourage success, ensure accountability and connect opportunities for your associates development.
- Promote and build a diverse and cohesive team to accomplish objectives and align associates skills to fill gaps.
- Opportunities to work in projects involving latest technologies & trends.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering or related.
- 5+ year work experience of software testing and/ or software quality assurance.
- Experience in automating integration testing and of UI using scripts, API, Mobile.
- Experience automating integration tests for RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge about any relational database (Mysql, Oracle etc) and should be able to frame and execute queries.
- Strong knowledge of object oriented programming, along with requisite coding and debugging skills.
- Practical experience in creating/ improving frameworks for test automation.
- Experience using version control (Git), defect tracking systems.
- Should be have demonstrated knowledge in CI/ CD (Gitlab, Jenkins) and RDBMS, SQL queries.
- Familiar in working with Linux and Windows Operating Systems.
- Developing a Web Based Application Test Plan, Test Strategy, Test Scenarios, Test Cases, and Traceability Matrix.
- Adopt innovative technologies and best practices to solve complicated challenges.
- Ability to learn new technologies, improve skills and develop yourself.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://www.zimbajob.com/application/add/?job=68733
NB: Be cautious! Do not send money to a potential employer. Do not pay any money for a potential contract of employment or for pre-employment training. Please report any irregularities by using the candidate contact form and selecting the subject "Report a job ad".
Deadline: 30 June 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
AFRICASHORE is an IT offshoring platform connecting IT experts and freelancers based in Africa to companies in Africa, Europe, USA, Canada and UAE remotely. Our partners, IT services companies and large groups, trust us to find them the best offshore Africa-based IT freelance consultants.
Our IT offshoring platform is present in 37 countries in Africa with a database of 230,000+ IT experts and freelancers classified into 303 IT specialties around 9 IT fields: Database Administration and NoSQL - Network and Telecom Security - ERP and Integrated Management Software - Big Data, Data Science and Business Intelligence (BI) - Programming, Development - IT Project Management - Consulting, Audit, Coaching and Training - Digital Marketing, SEO, Design and Multimedia - Production, Operations and Support.