A well-established company in drilling and blasting seeks to consider suitable and qualified candidates for the above positions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Hauling of ore, waste and any other material as assigned by your supervisor.
- Ensuring there is a spotter during work in confined, loading and tipping areas.
- Adhering to the provisions of the Tipper truck standard operating procedures.
- Performing daily safety talk and risk assessment before commencing work.
- Performing pre-shift, mid-shift and post-shift checks of equipment and documentation on the correct checklist.
- Taking care of the assigned equipment, its accessories and its safety devices as well as housekeeping.
- Assisting in the maintenance of equipment as when required.
- Promptly reporting all equipment failures, defects, damages, accident or near miss to the supervisor.
- Participating upon request in investigations pertaining to workplace accidents.
- Maintaining the necessary log books i.e. hour to hour production recording and capturing all refuelling data.
- Ensuring all required is PPE is worn and maintained in good condition.
- Ensuring any challenges, you face that affect your work or attendance are communicated promptly.
- Complying with the company’s health and safety and environmental policy.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5 O’Levels including English Language.
- Class 2 Driver’s License
- Defensive Driving Certificate is a must.
- 5 years’ experience as a dump truck operator.
How to Apply
Send Your CV, Certificates and Cover Letter To: email@example.com or drop them at: Number 7 Water Meyer Road, Belvedere, Harare.
Deadline: 21 March 2023