Training And Standards Development Officer (Grade D3)
Zimbabwe Media Commission is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill in the above post that has arisen at the Commission.
Reports To: Manager Research Media. And Development.
Duties and Responsibilities
- The objective of the job is to plan and carry out the practical and logistical aspects of all training programmes and advocacy activities.
- The incumbent shall be a man or woman of high integrity who is outgoing and highly skilled in planning and organizing conferences, workshops and outreach campaigns with the cooperation of individuals in the relevant locations and communities where such activities are normally organized.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in a relevant discipline or training, media studies or Social Sciences.
- A deep understanding of the media sector is required.
- At least two years' experience in a training field or any relevant experience with traceable references.
- Good writing, planning and organizing skills.
- Excellent communication skills and a clean driver's license would bring an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications accompanied by certified copies of original certificates qualifications to:
108 Swan Drive Alexandra Park,
NB. Clearly Indicate on Envelope/Email the post being applied for.
Deadline: 17 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Media Commission
The commission was tasked with making recommendations to Government to ensure the future funding of public service media is sustainable, ensures independent editorial oversight and delivers value for money to the public.