We are looking for enthusiastic, self - motivated and committed individuals to join our Dynamic team members for the above post. Reporting To: Corporate Services Director.
- Reference Number: Tel20234413
Develops, manages and maintains an efficient and effective transportation system for TelOne operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Aggregates, Rationalises And Recommends Optimum Vehicle Requirements For The Company Through Input From Various Departments.
- Provides Technical Expertise For Vehicle Requirements For The Company Through Provision Of Vehicle Specifications For Vehicles To Be Acquired.
- Plans And Coordinate The Acquisition Of New Fleet Utilizing Input From Various Departments.
- Develops And Monitors Implementation Of Workshop Operational And Control Procedures.
- Maintains And Updates Company Motor Vehicle Register In Line With New Acquisitions, Disposals And Redeployments.
- Identifies Obsolete Fleet And Make Arrangements For Disposal Of Old Motor Vehicles Through Boards Of Survey Leading To Public Auctions.
- Coordinates Production Of Monthly Reports On Fuel Usage By Both Vehicles And Generators.
- Creates A Fleet And Workshop Risk Management Environment Within Acceptable Levels In Terms Of Established Guidelines And Industry Best Practice.
- Reduces Risk Exposure By Carrying Out Sporadic Checks On Vehicles And Workshops.
- Provides Technical Expertise On Issues Related To Fleet Management.
- Completes All Other Related Tasks As And When Required.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree In Transport Management/ Business Studies/ Business Administration / Social Science Degree Or Equivalent.
- A Post Graduate Diploma In Transport Logistics Is An Added Advantage.
- 5 Years’ Experience In Transport & Logistics Environment.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: http://careers.telone.co.zw/job-details/104
Deadline: 21 April 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
TelOne Zimbabwe is a parastatal telecommunications company owned by the Zimbabwe government headquartered in Harare's Central Business District. It provides Voice, Internet and Data services and has a wide network distribution with infrastructure in almost every corner of this country.