Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the above mentioned post.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaison with banks for all subsidiaries.
- Weekly submission of bids for all subsidiaries.
- Review of debtors and creditors per division.
- Cashflow planning.
- Daily reporting on net working capital position for each division.
- Liaison with General Managers on creditor payments and management of creditors.
- Supplier credit applications, liaison with other external stakeholders on membership.
- Petty cash management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree+ Full Professional Qualification.
- Accounting or Finance, Full CTA, ACCA/ CIMA.
- 4 years plus.
- Prioritize tasks, write reports and deal with difficult situations.
- Communicate effectively, Lead and interact with all personality types.
How to Apply
All interested candidates are advised to forward their applications with detailed CVs to: email@example.com
Deadline: 25 February 2023
United Refineries Limited
United Refineries Limited (URL) is a personal care and agro-commodities manufacturer in Zimbabwe. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe.