USF Projects Telecommunications Engineer
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Zimbabwean citizens to fill the above mentioned vacant position that has arisen in POTRAZ.
This position has the responsibility of ensuring planning, impleme and monitoring of USF projects. The position reports to the USF Projects Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing and maintaining project plans.
- Overseeing the execution of projects.
- Maintaining project management documents.
- Preparing project progress reports.
- Maintaining financial records of all projects.
- Conducting/ participating in project management review meetings.
- Supervising external project contractors.
- Tracking project deliverables (documents) according to contra' requirements.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc / B-Tech in Telecommunication, Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Project Management Professional Certification or equivalent added advantage.
- At least 5 years working experience in Telecommunications networks at the level of Engineer or above.
- At least three years working experience in management: of construction projects will be an added advantage.
- A good understanding of Fixed, Mobile, Data and Intern:A technologies and standards.
- A good understanding of Telecommunications icn and regulation.
- A clean class four driver's licence a must.
How to Apply
All interested applicants should submit applications containing a detailed Curriculum Vitae including the following information:
- Full Name (Surname first).
- Position applied for.
- Copies of academic and/or professional certificates.
All applications should be submitted to the Director General, 111( Performance Close, Mt Pleasant Business Park, Harare, or P.O. Box MP 843 Mt Pleasant, Harare in an envelope clearly marked "APPLICATION MR VACANT POST - STATE POST BEING APPLIED FOR" to reach the Directo General or Email: email@example.com
NB: Only successful candidates will be responded to. An appropriate package will be negotiated with the successful candidates.
Deadline: 15 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message