USF Telecommunications Technician
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced Zimbabwean citizens to fill the above mentioned vacant position that has arisen in POTRAZ.
This position has the responsibility of supporting, conductinig installation and repairing of electronic Telecommununication systems The position reports to the USF Projects Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in site surveys for identification of suitable sites for rol out of network expansion.
- Carry out transmission links budget and path profiles for microwave installations.
- Carry out monitoring and evaluation of contractors' work to ensure quality and timely completion of projects following industrial standards.
- Verify operational expectation of deployed networks during acceptance inspections tests and prepare certificates or scalate problems.
- Write projects progress reports and documents project information for future use.
- Maintain stakeholder relationships.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Telecommunication, Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- A minimum of 5 "0" Level passes including English Language and Mathematics.
- At least 5 years' working experience in Telecommunications projects.
- A clean class four driver's licence a must. Results focused.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Unquestionable integrity.
How to Apply
All interested applicants should submit applications containing a detailed Curriculum Vitae including the following information:
- Full Name (Surname first).
- Position applied for.
- Copies of academic and/or professional certificates.
All applications should be submitted to the Director General, 111( Performance Close, Mt Pleasant Business Park, Harare, or P.O. Box MP 843 Mt Pleasant, Harare in an envelope clearly marked "APPLICATION MR VACANT POST - STATE POST BEING APPLIED FOR" to reach the Directo General or Email: email@example.com
NB: Only successful candidates will be responded to. An appropriate package will be negotiated with the successful candidates.
Deadline: 15 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message