x10 Office Orderly/ Assistants (Grade: P14)
The National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe invites applications form suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancies. Reports To: Administration Officer.
Location: x4 Head Office, x3 Harare, x1 Bulawayo, x1 Mat South & x1 Mash Central.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that offices are clean.
- Keeping kitchen and reception areas clean and tidy.
- Setting furniture in Boardrooms and meeting rooms as directed by members of staff.
- Ensure that trash cans are emptied and returned to their proper locations.
- Collect and deliver documents to appropriate offices.
- Dust office furniture and windows regularly.
- Organise furniture for meetings and functions.
- Prepare and serve tea to members of staff.
- Serve food and drinks during meetings.
- Wash kitchen utensils and linen.
- Assist in loading and offloading of stores materials.
- Any other duties delegated by the Administration Officer.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 5 0' Levels.
- Ability to communicate in English, Shona or Ndebele.
- Punctual and trustworthy person.
- Clean class 4 driver's licence is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested persons must deliver their application letters together with certified copies of birth certificate, National Identity Document, educational certificates and transcripts, professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae. The application letter should clearly state the preferred Province of Deployment. All applications should be addressed to:
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe,
P. Bag CY7714 Causeway
OR delivered to 101 Kwame Nkrumah Avenue, Harare
NB: Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 22 May 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe (NPAZ)
The National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe (NPAZ) is a government agency that is responsible for combating crime and corruption. Our mandate is to institute and undertake criminal Prosecutions on behalf of the State.
Address: 101 Kwame Nkrumah Ave
Phone: +263242780933, +263242780950, +263242780758