x11 Records And Information Assistants (Grade: P9)
The National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe invites applications form suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancies. Reports To: Records And Information Officer.
Location: x5 Head Office, x1 Bulawayo, x1 Mat South, x1 Mash Central, x1 Midlands, x1 Masvingo & x1 Manicaland.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration of incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Administer and maintain files including receiving documents for disposal in terms of the National Archives Act.
- Provide registry service and process departmental mail in line with the applicable prescripts.
- Any other duties assigned by the Records and Information Officer.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Diploma in Records and Information Management or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Registry processes and practices as well as the ability to capture data.
- Knowledge of storage and retrieval procedures in terms of the working environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of legislative frameworks governing the Public Service.
- Good communication and computer skills.
- Good Planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested persons must deliver their application letters together with certified copies of birth certificate, National Identity Document, educational certificates and transcripts, professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae. The application letter should clearly state the preferred Province of Deployment. All applications should be addressed to:
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe,
P. Bag CY7714 Causeway
OR delivered to 101 Kwame Nkrumah Avenue, Harare
NB: Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 22 May 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe (NPAZ)
The National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe (NPAZ) is a government agency that is responsible for combating crime and corruption. Our mandate is to institute and undertake criminal Prosecutions on behalf of the State.
Address: 101 Kwame Nkrumah Ave
Phone: +263242780933, +263242780950, +263242780758