x2 Principal Executive Assistant (Grade: D3)
Zimbabwe Media Commission is inviting suitably qualified candidates to fill in the above post that has arisen at the Commission.
Reports To: Chairperson/Executive Secretary.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administering all the affairs of a high office with the utmost professional standards and confidentiality.
Qualifications and Experience
- Higher National Diploma in Secretarial Studies (HEXCO)/Diploma in Office Administration (IAC) or Phase A, B and C Secretarial courses from the Public Service Training Centres.
- A Bachelor of Arts in English and Communication degree or equivalent is an added advantage.
- A minimum of two years' experience in a similar position.
- Ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer literacy with extensive user experience with MS Office packages.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications accompanied by certified copies of original certificates qualifications to:
108 Swan Drive Alexandra Park,
NB. Clearly Indicate on Envelope/Email the post being applied for.
Deadline: 17 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
Zimbabwe Media Commission
The commission was tasked with making recommendations to Government to ensure the future funding of public service media is sustainable, ensures independent editorial oversight and delivers value for money to the public.