x40 Trainee Ambulance Technicians Grade:11
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment to the above trainee positions.
Job Objective: Training in the delivery of high quality treatment and care to patients and transportation to appropriate medical facilities, generally in emergency situations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Training in provision of professional assessment, immediate medical care, immobilization and transportation ofpatients within and outside City of Harare to appropriate medical facilities.
- Training in responsibility in providing life-preserving treatment.and care.
- Ability to check and test emergency medical apparatus.
- Proficient use and careful maintenance of emergency medical apparatus.
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 5 G.C.E" 0" level subjects at Grade C or better which must include English.
- Language, Mathematics and a Science subject, preferably Biology or Human & Social Biology.
- A clean Class 4 Driver's Licence plus two (2) years proven driving experience.
- Be between the ages of 23 and 28 years.
- Have no criminal record (vetting will be undertaken).
- Be physically & mentally fit.
- Aptitude tests may be conducted Good communication skills.
- Team player.
- High levels of situational awareness.
- Problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Written applications with detailed Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of Educational and Professional Certificates should be submitted to:
The Acting Human Capital Director
P.0 Box 1680,
Rowan Martin Building
OR Hand deliver to Records office, Basement, Rowan Martin Building
NB: Canvassing will disqualify applicants City of Harare is an equal opportunities employer. A competitive salary commensurate with the post and other benefits which will be disclosed at the interview.
Deadline: 24 March 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
City of Harare
Harare City Council is an administrative body tasked with providing services for residence of Harare, the capital city of Zimbabwe.