x5 Legal Processing Clerks (Grade: P9)
The National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe invites applications form suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancies. Reports To: Chief Public Prosecutor.
Location: x1 Hwange x1, Mutare x1, Masvingo x1, Chinhoyi & x1 Bulawayo.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the office to enhance day to day operations.
- Filing and indexing of all indicts to be processed.
- Typing of state summaries and charge sheets.
- Analysing dockets and extracting selected affidavits and documentary exhibits for the preparation of indicts Filing of indicts and subpoenas.
- Dispatching subpoenas to Police for service of state witnesses.
- Liasing with Police on the movements of subpoenas.
- Typing bail application responses, Appeals and reviews for the High Court and Supreme Court.
- Typing Court applications and responses for the Constitutional Court.
- Keeping a proper record of all Indicts, bail application responses, reviews and appeal court applications processed.
- Any other duties assigned by the Chief Public Prosecutor.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Diploma in Secretarial Studies HEXCO/ Diploma in Office Administration (IAC) or equivalent.
- Fluent in English and any other vernacular language.
- Ability to communicate effectively and handle confidential information.
- Mature, well disciplined and very good office etiquette.
- Ethical, honest and responsible person.
- Highly computer literate.
- Ability to work under pressure and after hours.
How to Apply
Interested persons must deliver their application letters together with certified copies of birth certificate, National Identity Document, educational certificates and transcripts, professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae. The application letter should clearly state the preferred Province of Deployment. All applications should be addressed to:
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe,
P. Bag CY7714 Causeway
OR delivered to 101 Kwame Nkrumah Avenue, Harare
NB: Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 22 May 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe (NPAZ)
The National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe (NPAZ) is a government agency that is responsible for combating crime and corruption. Our mandate is to institute and undertake criminal Prosecutions on behalf of the State.
Address: 101 Kwame Nkrumah Ave
Phone: +263242780933, +263242780950, +263242780758