Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates to fill the above post which has arisen within the Zimbabwe Lands Commission Secretariate. Reporting to Assistant Manager Land Audit Inspection.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving and cleaning Commission Vehicles.
- Recording in Vehicle Log Book (s) all trips travelled using Commission vehicles.
- Mail movement in and out of the office.
- Office cleaning.
- Any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
- Five Ordinary level subject passes.
- Clean Class Four Driver's Licence.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should submit their applications, detailed curriculum vitaes and certified academic and professional qualifications clearly indicating on the envelope the post applied for. Applications should be addressed to:
Zimbabwe Land Commission
19280 Borrowdale Road
Block 1, Celestial Park, Borrowdale
NB: All applications should be delivered at the Registry Office. Eligible female applicants are encouraged to apply.
Deadline: 07 April 2023