x9 Drivers (Grade: P11)
The National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe invites applications form suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the above vacancies. Reports To: Transport Officer.
Location: x1 Bulawayo, x1 Mat North, x1 Mat South, x1 Mash West, x1 Mash Central, x1 Midlands, x1 Masvingo, x1 Manicaland & x1 Mash East.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive vehicles for authorised trips and assignments.
- Fuel vehicles for officers. Keep log sheets updated.
- Ensure the safety of the vehicles while on duty.
- Report vehicle defects and technical mechanical faults.
- Liaise with the Transport Officer/ Administration Officer when the vehicle is due for service.
- Keep the vehicles in a clean state.
- Any other duties assigned by Administration Officer/ Transport Assistant.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of 5 "O" Levels.
- Valid and clean class 4 driver's licence.
- Defensive driving certificate.
- Punctual and trustworthy person.
- Good Public Relations and Customer Care skills.
- Knowledge of mechanical and vehicle maintenance.
- Ability to communicate fluently in English, Shona or Ndebele.
How to Apply
Interested persons must deliver their application letters together with certified copies of birth certificate, National Identity Document, educational certificates and transcripts, professional qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae. The application letter should clearly state the preferred Province of Deployment. All applications should be addressed to:
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe,
P. Bag CY7714 Causeway
OR delivered to 101 Kwame Nkrumah Avenue, Harare
NB: Note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 22 May 2023Generate a Whatsapp Message
National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe (NPAZ)
The National Prosecuting Authority of Zimbabwe (NPAZ) is a government agency that is responsible for combating crime and corruption. Our mandate is to institute and undertake criminal Prosecutions on behalf of the State.
Address: 101 Kwame Nkrumah Ave
Phone: +263242780933, +263242780950, +263242780758