Contact us if you want to register your business as a company in Zimbabwe. Clouditate offers you advice and required paperwork to legally operate a company in Zimbabwe. Having a registered business in Zimbabwe is very benefitial in many way.
Benefits of registering a company
- You get access to funding
- The ability to apply for tenders in Zimbabwe
- Seperating business and personal finances.
- Protect your business name
- Appear more proffessional to your clients
Types of companies and their differences
There are two types of companies in Zimbabwe. PLC and PBC.
This is the most common form of a company registered in Zimbabwe. It comes with sufficient paper work and it's limited liability structure which makes it more preferable.
- Mainly for medium and large businesses
- One person cannot own 100% of the company. Accommodates 2 or more people
- Can have a maximum of 50 directors
- Comprised of directors and sharedholders
- Has a certificate, memorandum, articles, CR^ and CR14.
- Annual returns are compulsory
- Has share capital
- Audited financial statements
This is a lesser superior form of a company in Zimbabwe. Quite popular amomng small companies.
- mainlt meant for small to medium businesses.
- Can accomodate sole traders.
- Has a legal persona of it's own aprt from it's owners
- Can have a maximum of 20 directors
- Ihas an incorporation statement and bylaws
- Articles of association are not required
- Does not require annual returns, can purchace a members interest
- No fiancial statement required.
If you want to register a company in Zimbabwe, PLC or PBC Contact us on 0777221647