Ventures Primary Family and Heritage Studies ECD A Book has been written to the requirements of the Ministry of Primary and Secondary Education Infant Family and Heritage Studies ECD A Syllabus. It contains all the activities needed to cover the learning and facilitating of Family and Heritage Studies at ECD A.
The book offers:
- Logical sequencing of topics.
- Colourful level-appropriate illustrations that communicate content.
- Active learner engagement strategies.
- Opportunities to use a variety of facilitating and learning methods to cater for individual learning preferences and abilities.
- Wholesome development of the learner.
- Activities that balance individual and collaborative learning and foster the development of skills such as problem solving and critical thinking.
- An inter-disciplinary approach to learning Family and Heritage Studies.
- A reflection of everyday life.
- A Zimbabwean perspective but with an acknowledgement of globalisation .
- Activities that encourage the learner to use modern ICTs and innovation.
- Instruction and notes to guide the facilitator to assist the learner.
To order please click here 👉🏽 https://wa.me/p/5822498371201412/263718066690