Man Loses Arm After Attempting To Swim With "Domesticated" Crocodiles In Victoria Falls
Collin Peter Stewart Miller (21) of Zambia had to be airlifted to South Africa after losing an arm and sustaining fractures. Miller suffered the injuries when he jumped into a pool in Victoria Falls which housed three domesticated crocodiles belonging to the Victoria Falls River Brewing Company.
A statement from the company reads,
On Thursday evening a member of the public deliberately climbed over a protective fence and entered the crocodile pool which houses three crocodiles, deliberately putting his life in extreme danger.Feedback
He was rescued by incredible efforts of two very brave men including an employee of the Cage Diving Company. He sustained several injuries including loss of arm. The River Brewing Company wishes him a very speedy recovery and we are grateful to the quick thinking and bravery of his rescuers.
However, it is not quite clear why Miller jumped into the pool with some claiming that he was drunk while others say he wanted to commit suicide. A source who witnessed the accident told the Chronicle,
Usanetseke neNetOne airtime.
Baya *405# utenge neEcoCash
We were shocked when he just stormed into the kitchen despite a sign prohibiting members of the public. He exited through the window and jumped into the pool. The crocodiles immediately pounced on him.
He is lucky because alert guests quickly followed and rescued him but one of the crocs had already cut off his arm. The other crocodile nearly crushed his head but it turned away to chase after the one with the arm and that’s how he was rescued.
Leave a CommentGenerate a Whatsapp Message
Buy Phones on Credit.More Deals